Ownership Advisors, Inc.
c/o Human Resources
6150 Oak Tree Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44131
Our company is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant who will report directly to the firm principal and other key employees. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional capable of managing and prioritizing in a fast-paced, small business environment.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Assist team members to prepare for client and prospect meetings.
- Maintain filing systems both electronic and paper
- Oversee office compliance procedures including preparing for annual compliance audits
- Monthly bill payment and deposits
- Oversee vendor relationships
- Maintain client and prospect data
- Assist with new business and marketing programs where needed
- Compile tax data for submission to local CPA
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong organization, project management and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Comfortable learning new software programs necessary for managing our business
- Experience using standard industry CRM programs
- Prior success as an executive assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Background working in a small business environment
- Understanding of securities industry compliance protocols
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Financial services industry experience
Salary Range – $40,000 - $60,000
Bonus – based on company and individual performance
Benefits – competitive package
Ownership Advisors is an independent wealth management and planning firm serving successful families and business owners for over 20 years. With a pristine reputation for ethics and excellence, we foster an environment of continuous growth and learning for the right candidate. Our unique approach to sustainable wealth planning sets us apart from traditional firms. We measure success not just by assets under management but by the number of families we help to finish well on purpose.